Tree Removal Louisville
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Jefferson County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Louisville Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Woody’s Tree Service crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
David C. – Louisville, KY
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Matthew P. – Louisville, KY
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Pamela S. – Louisville, KY
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Louisville, KY. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Louisville Tree Service
While tree removal is a service we try to avoid as much as possible, several factors often force us to remove trees in Louisville. For example, when a tree dies or turns into a safety hazard (threatening to fall) tree removal is the best solution.
When working on removing a tree, our number one goal is to make the process safe, affordable, and results-oriented. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients are satisfied and the compounds we have worked on are both clean and appealing. Our team is always ready to respond to your needs – you are just one call away from getting your tree removal quote.
Why Tree Removals Should be Handled by Professionals?
When removing a tree, working with professionals offers numerous benefits. The benefits include:
During tree removal, one has to figure out the direction towards which a tree should fall. This helps the tree removal professional avoid injury or destroying utilities.
If you are working alone on tree removal, you may end up dropping a tree on your house or getting injured. Armed with modern gears to control the tree’s direction or to bring the tree down feet by feet, professionals guarantee maximum safety.
You Save Time
Tree removals are known to consume a lot of time. Property owners in Louisville are generally busy – working with professionals when removing a tree frees you, allowing you to concentrate on other important matters.
You Can Save Your Tree
Sometimes, trees that appear like they need removal can be saved. Working with professionals gives you access to arborists. An arborist can inspect your tree and give you a solution that can help you save your tree.
You Avoid Damaging Neighboring Trees
Sometimes, tree removals have to be conducted in between health trees. Letting professionals handle removing a tree minimizes the possibility of the tree falling on trees you would like to retain and causing damage.
Signs you May Need the Tree Removal Service
Deciding to invest in tree removals is not easy, considering the benefits the tree could be offering. However, if you notice the following signs, removing a tree may be inevitable:
- The tree is dead
- The tree is dying and there is no way to restore its health
- The tree is suffering from a communicable disease and it is beyond treatment
- The tree has decayed, increasing its risk of falling and costing you thousands in repair costs
- The tree’s root system is showing clear signs of damage
- The tree is dropping thorns, branches, and leaves on your otherwise clean compound
- The tree’s size has outgrown its planting position, pressing against your house or other utilities and causing damage
- A recent storm damaged the tree’s stability and future winds might cause it to fall
Who Can Benefit from Tree Removals?
When conducted for the right reasons, tree removals can benefit every property owner. In Louisville, however, the following people enjoy the benefits of removing a tree:
- People whose floors are suffering damage because of aggressive tree roots
- People with trees that are leaning dangerously over utilities and might fall at any time
- Property owners planning new utilities – for example, a garage, swimming pool, or a driveway – on a space that is currently occupied by trees
- Commercial property owners planning to open up their properties to increase the value when renting out their buildings
- Homeowners with trees that have outgrown their allocated space, encroaching on a space that is designed for other plants
- People with dead trees on their compounds and would like to remove and replace them with new, healthy trees
- Those with aggressively shedding trees can remove their trees to maintain a clean compound
- People with trees that are interfering with powerlines – this can lead to electrical issues in the neighborhood and the possibility of electrocution
People with trees with stability issues and would like to get rid of them before they suffer the damage caused by falling trees